Tuesday, October 19, 2010

boring

Online in com lab right now. Nothing to do...
I'm exhausted. I don't know why I wake up so many times at night!!
Keep waking up. I hate the feeling. I feel tired but still I can't sleep.
Skipped monday and tuesday's classes.
Went back to SP last weekend, asked amely to replace me for my job, came back to Penang on Sunday.
Thought I was going to work this week BUT ended up event canceled for a week and only start next week. Wtf.
If I knew earlier I wouldnt have gone back to SP last weekend and would only go back this weekend. Earn less few hundreds, some more spent so much on petrol and toll. GRRRRRRRRRRR
I HATE THIS FEELING
over spent again for this month. it's only 20.10.2010 and i've spent my whole month allowance!!
I know I've money in bank but i hate it when I overspend

1 comment:

szelynn said...

you skipped tuesday class meh???