Thursday, August 28, 2008

I hate my life I hate my college

Outta so many colleges in Malaysia, why the heck m I in Disted- Stamford? I know I chose this but it sucks more than how hell sucks. Trust me. I am freaking sick of everything here! I hate this college, I hate the haunted hostel, I hate the hostel's transportation timetable! I hate the food in cafeteria, so expensive yet not delicious!
Do you know why m I blogging right now? it's because I have been waiting for my transport to go back to my hostel for more than one hour, and I am still stuck here in this fucking boring college. I should have listened to some of my friends who once studied in Disted! They told me not to come but I thought things would be better if I were here to experience myself. I am not a person who complains a lot about everything!But when I do, you should know how lousy the thing is to me. I abhor my hostel's location, it's so boring over there! It takes an hour just to wait for a bus to get me to town centre! wtf??!! I am stuck here for 2 years and 4 months, or maybe longer? Who knows? This college just makes me feel bored to death and I have lost all my interest in studies! I just feel like quitting my course and step out to the outside world to work. I know I can't get far without an academic qualification but who cares? This is my life, I have the right to do whatever thing to screw up my life! I HATE MY COLLEGE!!!!

No comments: