Sunday, August 17, 2008

Lim Huey Yee hope you get married soon!


My older sister and I.
she has left to the States today. Heard that she had gotten her hair cut short, but I didn't get a chance to tease or laugh at her.haha.Well, I guess we won't have our "Japanese Prank" anymore after 3 years after she is back.haha.
Oh well, I told her to get married to an American so that I can go there through her Visa. Please okay? You know how badly I wanna leave Malaysia right? I am dying of boredom in my college.So plz.

I am back to my hometown:) for only 1 day. Argh, home feels so good.
I suspect that my hostel is haunted.
Know why? Coz I heard footsteps,moving sound of chairs and tables,people knocking door and so on for 2 nights already. My 4 housemates were all back to their hometown, I was the only one who stayed there. Well, I assume upstairs people walked at night, the other houses people moved their chairs or tables. haha.
Nothing to be afraid of right? I am a biggie girl. wakaka.

No comments: