Monday, November 29, 2010

30.11.2010 ; 01.00

There's no word to describe my feelings right now.
Blessings are overflowing. More and more good things are coming my way.
I'm done with my finals. And I'm pretty confident that I'll pass all 4 subjects. Left 3 more for my Diploma. Then I'm done. Probably to America. I will have to check out airplane tickets real soon. I have a great feelings that the trip is not gonna work out.

Now talk about what I do everyday?
I don't go back to SP even it's my holiday because I've jobs to do in Penang.
Schedule is full starting from tomorrow to end of December.
In fact very happy for it because I don't have to spend my free time at home spending money and doing nothing.

Everyday wake up in the afternoon, then facebook, thinking of who to go for lunch with.
Everyone has their own lives to live. They have their own people. And I'm all alone. Shop alone, eat alone. Somehow I think I'm really pathetic. I've a lot of friends, a lot of hi-bye friends, a few close friends who have got their own lives to live.

But I'm glad. Everyone is happy. And I guess that's enough.

4 comments:

iris said...

no need to think who to lunch with la!i will do!haha!

BudmanB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BudmanB said...

CatherineLim... hope you can come to the USA...
I live in San Francisco... and I know you would like all the things the city has to offer... Where are you going in the USA? Oh, btw the world is a small place and there are many people that would enjoy meeting you...
Good Luck with your travels,,,

BudmanB

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

iris: yea yea you!!!

budmanB: I will be going to Wisconsin as my sister is there. however, the trip is unconfirmed =( not sure whether i will have the time