Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hey morning world

It's 3.22am

I've just done a bit of my revision for International Marketing.
Will continue tomorrow.
I'm the laziest student. I skipped a lot of classes this semester, even when I attended, I paid no attention. I can't believe I can still be THIS last minute.
Study just a day before exam!! However, I find it useful, because I can remember everything that I read. Very fresh in mind.

Recently have been very busy with my events.
After 26.11 will be my rest days =)
But I'm very sure events are coming up.
I'll try my best to gain experience before I really step out of the world to work.
I'm a very independent and strong girl.

I won't be celebrating Christmas this year as I've a confirmed event to handle.
I feel so far away from God now.... More like an Atheist than a Christian.
Haven't been to the church for ages.
Will try to find out about religions during spare time =)
Hope everything goes on smoothly without a hitch from now on,
my studies, my events and so on....
Might be going to USA for 2 weeks - a month if schedule allows.
Sigh, graduating only next year July.
Ah, 1 subject for long semester.
What a waste of time.
Parents suggested that I should continue my degree and then go overseas to complete the last year. Still deciding. All children can't be leaving the home, can we?

=(


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur home rich n u also rich ,why not?^^

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

where got rich.....cheh.....~~