Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Time flies

2009 passes really fast.
I can't believe it's going to be October soon.
I'm turning 19 on December.
Can I don't grow old?
Like, ever?
Soon I'll have to sit for my fourth semester final exam.
Tick tock....
Then graduate...
Then work....
Or continue my studies overseas?
I seriously hope that my parents will send me overseas.
I wanna see the world in a bigger picture and broaden my horizon.
But there're so many things I've to leave behind if I leave Malaysia.
My parents, siblings and my bf.
I shudder at the thought of my future.
How'll it be?
When will I die?
Will I get married to a wonderful man and give birth to cute babies?
I realized the shortness of life all of a sudden.
Life's really short as time travels as fast as light.
= (
Where am I going after life?
= (
Scary......

I've always been wanting a car until I really get it only I realized I don't feel happy at all.
Scratches, accidents, expenses....
Value of life.....
Life's short.... I can't just die like that...
I've to live life to the fullest...
Life comes only once...
There's no reincarnation.
Whoever believes in reincarnation is ridiculous and superstitious.
Treasure everything and everyone around you...
= )

It's been almost a year since I broke up with my ex. Whoaaa...
Time flies..However, I'm happy for the loss because I met a better man - Allen = ) Better in every way. LOL.
And the reason why I'm blogging now is because I'm waiting for him to get home safely. He just left my place...He must be furious if he knows that I'm not in my bed. But he would feel exalted if he knows the reason why am I not in my bed = )


Sorry for not updating for so long. Have been busy with work and my marriage. hahahaha.
= )
Good night.
It's 1am..
Tomorrow class is at 9am!

3 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

your future life should be interesting..

no doubt, u will have yr own family, babies, career, money and perhaps a unscratchable car?

haha

have a nice day!

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

hahahahaha
i dont only want a family
i want a good family and cute babies
LOL

cheekeong1986 said...

for sure Allen can satisfy all of your needs..

stay happy~