Saturday, September 26, 2009

27.9.2009; boring day......

I look ghostly fair right?? cuz of the flash.
And the main reason why I hate flash is because it makes my face fair but my neck and body yellowish.
I love this picture because my skin looks flawless = p
And yes, now you see my teeth-showing smile for the first time right? HAHAHAHA.

OMG, this picture reveals my weakness.
Check it out yourselves = )

I'm so sick of going to college.
How I wish I could skip classes everyday.
Uh.
I'm working this coming Saturday and Sunday.
= )


5 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

wow, i saw your teeth~
it's a "good looking" teeth, you shouldn't hide it!

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

hahahaha it's arranged and neat ...but i cant seem to smile wider. lol. thats the maximum teeth showing smile lol lol lol

HonG said...

did you edit the pic?!! you look flawless!!!

szelynn said...

did you edit the pic?? you look flawless~~

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

NO
hahaah both are unedited. so fair d no need edit......hehehe flash is like that ma.....bright ma so flawless :)