Friday, October 2, 2009

Anger

Does anyone know Forth Dimension Event Company? Please let me know a way to contact them.
I worked for them on April and haven't received my pay until now!
It's been almost 6 months.
I called several times but nobody picked up the phone.
Went to friendster to search for their profile but it is no longer there!
Damn, my 4days salary.
I'm always outspoken. Don't mess with me.
If I still don't get my salary before year 2010.
I'm going to complain and get back my right as a worker.
I wouldn't just keep quiet when you mess with me.
Beware.

Still remembered the first time when I worked as a promoter and didn't get my salary after 2 months. My dad almost lodged a report to sue the company. Salary was just a small amount but where had the manager's integrity gone ?
We're people of great integrity!
If we let them go, they would think that it's okay to repeat their mistakes again! This is how to world becomes so chaotic.

I'll not be free for 2 days for work. London Weight and Yun Nam again.
Next week too = )
Hopefully sales will be high tomorrow.
Yea....
Since I've a car to drive already I've to make sure I earn enough for food, shopping, junks, and petrol fees. Plus, I need to save money to play shares next year = p yeah.....shares.....! I can't always take money from my mom although I still plan to take RM300 to pay for parking fees because I need to depend on myself! = ) I'm a grown-up!
Will be driving old car first. My bald Myvi leave at home.
Need to practise because I still suck at driving.
Wish me luck never scratch or bang the car which I did scratch for 3 times already:)

One day when I'm capable of earning big bucks, I'll give you monthly allowance just like what you do to me since I was little. I'll bring you to nice places. I promise. Mommy. Stay strong= ) Wait for me~~~~
Soon you'll see my success.....

2 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

"One day when I'm capable of earning big bucks, I'll give you monthly allowance just like what you do to me since I was little."

i love this quote!
it's quite touching..

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

hahahahahaha yes yes = p