Sunday, October 11, 2009

SAVE ME!!!! HELP!!!!

I forked out RM 300 to pay for my apartment's parking lot.
I paid excessive electricity bill by using my OWN money.
My mom decided to give me less allowance since I'm working.
Don't forget I've to pay for my own 5 meals everyday, fill up petrol fuel and eat MCD. MCD very expensive okay!
I still need to fork out RM550 to sign in as a member of Naturally Plus(direct sales thingy)
My contact lenses are expiring soon. I need to purchase 3 other pairs.

My life's fucked up now.
Salt added on my wound.
*Oooouchhh*
I bloodly got summoned for parking my car somewhere where everyone else parked and never got summoned.
Gurney, I curse you for charging so much on parking fees.
Gurney, you made me park my car outside in order to save money but got summoned as a return.
Gurney, I CURSE YOU!

How I wish prince charming would appear every time when I've to face with obstacles.
Too bad, prince charming only appears when I build castles in the air.
= (
God, please don't ever prolong the date of giving prince charming to me.
Please.....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember you have a bf right!
What happened to him!
Ask him to pay for it if he is still your bf!
That's what bf should do!