Tuesday, October 20, 2009

hahahahahahahahhaha

Some people are just plain funny as they got nothing better to say me they purposely find fault in me.
You know ah?
People in college, I don't know who, spread around that I masturbate 3 times a day and don't believe that I'm still a virgin.
and fortunately, I've become their topic.
ahahah.
eh, got nothing better to say me is it?
ahhahaha.
3 times a day.
hahahahaha. I got a roommate and she can be the witness whether I do masturbate 3 times a day or not.
And whether I'm still a virgin or not is obviously none of your concern.
It's my personal life.
Then you can ask my housemates la, my bed is very noisy one. when you move abit only got sound effect d! I sleep and turn around only got sound d! wtf!
So you go and ask them when my bf comes over, whether they hear the sound of the moving bed or moans or not.
WTF, got nothing better to say ah???
can say me fat, say me stupid, say me anything also can.Say me bitch when I do nothing wrong also nvm. hahahaha.
hahahahahahahaha.
say me masturbate 3 times a day, therefore, I'm not a virgin.
Eh, your statement is wrong already, excuse me.
If I'm not a virgin and I've sex damn frequently, then why do I need to masturbate???
You are contradicting yourself, aren't you?
hahahahaa.
Just in case you don't understand the meaning of contradict, it's 自相矛盾 baby!
If I masturbate 3 times a day means I don't want to have sex so I need to masturbate myself la! If I have sex d I need to masturbate ah?
CONTRADICTION! LOL!
Both predictions are wrong.
Masturbation is weird and sex is a taboo to me.
Understand what's taboo or not?
Taboo means TAK BOLEH.
Wtf you all.
say me fat, say me ugly, say me dark.
No need to find fault in me and say that I masturbate 3 times a day therefore I am not a virgin.hahahahahahahahahah.

Go and ask my housemates or roommate whether they hear any moans or sound effects when my bf comes over.
GOGOGOGOGO! Wtf man......
LOL....

Go and ask all my ex bfs. Whether I did fuck with them. I'm sure they'll tell you. Go and ask them and they might slap you in the face and say stop talking nonsense, Catherine is open-minded when she speaks but her actions are actions of the conservatives.
Catherine is always talking nonsense and bullshitting. Many things I say aren't real.
Go and ask my bf how many times how many jokes I crack with him.
Including lying to him that I betray him la, fuck with other guys la....whatever shit la..... that I bleed la, then fall down into drains la....whatever shit!
But he laughs about it because he knows that I'm not that kind and I'm constantly joking about EVerything. hahahahaha
please la.....ridiculous.....!

hahahahaa!
And my roommate's matter is a matter of us. Not yours. And it's not your turn to judge! Actually it's nothing between us and you guys make things worse by spreading things around and gossiping.
You guys overheard my conversation with my best friend in class- lynn didn't prove that I was betraying my roommate. If I were to betray her, I would have done it months ago. What do you guys know about her actually?? Except for the recent case.
Nothing right? When you know nothing before this then it already proves that I'm not a betrayer. Stupid. If I were a betrayer I would have told the whole class everything about her months. But did I???! Even until now you guys still don't know why and how and why and why! Did I say a thing even now I'm called a bitch ?????Now I'm blamed for being a betrayer.
Excuse me, Lynn already knows everything as my roommate already told her, so what's wrong with discussing and talking things with her.
You guys overheard it cuz we were too loud! We did not do it on purpose!
Think la, don't be so funny la.
Some more at last I become you guys' topic.
hahahahahaha.
Thank you, I am so famous!

When it's none of your business, don't be nosey, busy bodies!
Don't make things worse.
None of your business.

4 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

all happened just because of your "outrageous behavior" as shown in your previous post..

and don't worried, i'm not offending you..

cos i bet if you are really clear and innocent, you will just shut their mouth up later..

some of them are just like wanna make you stuck in this kinda circumstance..
and then raise your anger and treat it as a movie to see..

oya, you got masturbate or having sex often or not really your business..
i also don't wanna peduli that much..

those people who started the rumors are totally a cheapo!

take care, cat..

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

outrageous behavior is nt saying I myself. I am talking about the other bitch.
definitely not myself.
I am clear with what i do.
I only scold people when he/she deserves to be scolded.

szelynn said...

wei catherine you so horny ah!! need to masturbate so many times or not hahahahahahahha

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

hahahahaha I masturbate 10 times a day also is my problem, none of anyone's concern. hahahah
hahahahahahaahhahaaha. siaooooo one..........
hahahahaahahaha....
20 times also can wat....
50 times also can wat