Saturday, October 17, 2009

Damn it

is me..... weeeeee~~~~~


Went to the police station after class on Thursday.
Walked around the Petani Road police station to ask about my summon.
I wanted to see the head of police so lynn and I decided to take lift up to first floor because we were wearing skirt.
Strangely, the policeman at the information counter asked us to take the stairs.
So we did.
Then there was one policeman, he quickly followed us and rushed up. hahha.
So we ran up the stairs as well.
We were wearing mini skirt.

So we walked around first floor, hoping that I could find someone who had the authority to give me discount for my summon.
Sadly none because the head of police was absent that day.
LOL.
Damn.
First, the summon was rm70 and no discount could be given.
Fine, RM70 then.
Just when we were walking down to G floor to settle my payment, an indian from god-knows-where without uniform followed us and he asked me what was the matter with me.
I told him I wanted discount for my summon and he asked me to see Mr. Rashid.
So we went up again and couldn't find Mr.Rashid as he was having his break time I reckoned.
Then the Indian asked us to ask all the leaders in a room.
They told me my summon cost only RM 30.
haha
So happy....
then faster run down to pay....
just when we were walking down the stairs, MR.Rashid appeared.
Haha, I guess that Indian man made an effort for him to meet us.
Then he asked me what happened. I said I am just a student and wanted discount for my summon..... RM30 can discount ah??? student only ma.....
no money....then showed him my student card. He peeped at my legs for a second. hahahaha. then he asked LYnn whether she was from China. hahahahaa. WTF man........Then he asked me whether Lynn was my sister.
Hahaha.
then chatted for a while......
lalalalaalalla~
happy girl on earth.
he said help me to settle the summon and no payment is needed!
Collect the receipt on Wednesday.

hahahaha. so happy.
but feeeeel weird.
Lynn is worried whether all the policemen will conspire to gang rape me..
then I told my father about it.
My father reassured me that things like that don't happen in police station. They might lose their job if I sue them. only happens one in a million ^^ yeeeeepy.........
then i will bring a guy friend with me that day.....
and i will be save....
hahaha.....................


the funny thing is lynn is quite mad at the policeman for saying she looks like chinese from China. hahahaa.
Hai yo take it easy.
I kena more than you okay!
like.....5 times..... ahahahaha...
even when I worked in gurney people asked me whether i m from malaysia.......
i straight away answer her.... ya....why? you think i m from china ah
hahahahaha
she then said.....ya.....why? people told you before is it?

wtf wtf
lynn...........dont mad hahahahaha


story ended.

9 comments:

rongping said...

You're damn lucky. Next time I will try wear mini skirt when paying summon.

rongping said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
szelynn said...

i m china girl so good ahahahahah btw he's not a policeman or maybe he is but he didnt wear his uniform

we are two sisters from china hihihihihi

szelynn said...

the policeman really wtf purposely stand at the staircase to talk to us while we were walking up the stairs!!

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

hahahahahaha yes man! hahaha . nvm. i will make myself get summon again.
then I will go in trousers. and wait for my result. ahahahhahaa
i think policemen are more lenient when it comes to girls's summons lol.


ya la...wtf him.... purposely one....
grgrrrrrrrr hahahaha
china....
grrrrr hate! hahahaha

cheekeong1986 said...

be careful, there are many fake policemen everywhere nowadays..

some more he purposely asked you all to climb up with staircase instead of taking the lift..

the policeman is a NERD!

from you mentioned, it shows that the policeman was trying to humiliate you by recognizing you all as the Chinese from China, right?

SUE them!!

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

chee keong: yes I know. I will be extra careful.
fuck them.

Um, about being called chinese from china, some people see it as a good thing. but some not. maybe because both of us have fair skin complexion, that's why hahahaha

szelynn said...

cheekeong, are you humiliating ppl from china? you get sued instead hahahahaha

cheekeong1986 said...

i didn't, NG SZE LYNN!