Friday, October 23, 2009

Online game job~

Me with my very light make-up before work. I only know how to apply mascara. LOL. I suck at being a girl. Somehow I wish I had a penis! LOL.



Work again in Queensbay.
Some online game thingy.
So tiring.
Wear high heels for the whole day.
haha...
Glad that Lynn can work with me.
Last minute agent couldn't find another show girl, I faster dragged Lynn along!!!!
Yeeeepy~
Grrrr....
All the other thinner girls have taken M size for their roadshows in KL or JB.
Left S for us.
A big OMG. hahaha.
Luckily I can still fit in S coat. The provided little tiny piece of skirt is just like tube. So we wear our own white skirt!!! I hate my white skirt! Urgh~~~
Wear high heels and stand for whole day... 8 hours!!!!
Haih~~~Pay is not bad~~~ RMxxx....

The uniform, but it's so blur cuz of that stupid camera~~Exposes my stomach~ lalala~ Lynn wears spegetti stripe that I borrowed her cuz the tube that she brought was too short~ So I wear short tube.
Nice or not uniform????

Hopefully can get photos from agent. Cuz her camera rocks. She took a few of my photos, including close-up... nice lightning. OMG, she must be a good photographer~



Next month, nippon paint promoter... Maybe won't work last minute. who wants to replace me please queue up first.
RM 100 per day, 8 hours.
Please leave me comment if you want to work ~

3 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

buy a camera later when u get your paid..

i wanna see your pretty look..

†erence Z3™ said...

Awww.....u every time how look also so beautyful de lo !!!

Long time no chat le ^^

Hope u doing well there

I wan....but cant...spm XD

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

ahahah chee keong, cannot la...because hor..... that camera is 5 k plus plus OMG right...
how to buy hahaha buy d... my heart will ache....

terence, thanks thanks hahahaha, where got all pretty~~~~