Monday, October 5, 2009

Done my job

2 days job.
done it.
and it was bad.
bad sales.
stingy customers.
earned little.
fell sick.

saturday morning my dad drove the old car to penang.
new car has arrived at home.
he then took a bus back.
due to my job i can only go back next week to see my car.
I am a reckless driver.
dangerous~
Allen Saw scolds me everytime I drive.
Instead of teaching me he scolds me.
so i told him to sit on my car's roof and dont bother about my driving skill.

my dad rocks because he plays facebook.
He told me last night thru MSN and I sent him :" hahahahahahahahahha, WEIRD!"
My god.
faint.
@_@"

Need to work this saturday and sunday.
and I hope i dont get fever.
now I m suffering from sore throat, flu and cough.
zzzz
i hate gurney plaza because i dont know where to park my car!
whole day is rm9.6 to park outside. if park in gurney it's gonna cost more than that. !!!!!!!!

i love MCD...
I took it the day before yesterday and yesterday.
mcd chicken yummy~ YUMMY!

1 comment:

cheekeong1986 said...

paparocks!

and drive carefully, cat..
also, take good care of yourself..
don't get starved, don't get sick..

haha, it seems like too many mumbles edi..