Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fire!!!!!

I went to bed at 11pm last time because I was exhausted after a long day of work.
Just when I was having my sweet dream, my housemate knocked my door.
I didn't know what happened and continued to sleep until I heard a louder and nervous knock!
I knew that something bad had happened when she knocked that hard.
Gosh, I smelled smoke and gas when I opened my door, she then told me our apartment was on fire! It was 1am!
Damn it, I faster dragged myself up from my bed and walked down through the stairs.
F*ck, I wanted to sleep okay!?
Grr.

We were waiting~

An uncle got injured. Not that serious though.


Then the next day, which is today, I went to work as usual.
Then my colleague asked me why were my eyes swollen every morning?
LOL. Lack of rest of course.

Taken before going to work.



Taken in the toilet.

Lynn and I. Click to enlarge for clearer view.

Me again, this one is too blur = (


More photos are with agent, will get it from her soon.
Some funny photos and serious photos might be posted up to ezjoy.com.my by agent. haha. Hopefully not. LOL.

I've a job @ Pisa next week.
Oops, final exam is looming around the corner and apparently I've forgotten about it.

Alright, tomorrow presentation! Have to go to bed. Dog-tired, really!

3 comments:

一个部落客 said...

LOL..if u did not do well in ur presemtation,nvm lol,cannot get ur A_level then i 'bao yang' u..haha,juz kidding la..see u in next week@PISA

cheekeong1986 said...

somebody please remove the butterfly there? hahaha..

anyway, nice outfits and both of you look great..

oya, strive harder in your exam..
jia you

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Who are you ??? hahahaha How did you find my blog?
I m not taking A levels I am taking Business! hahahaha

Chee keong: Hahaha, cannot remove. LOL. Too sexy to display. LOL