Sunday, October 18, 2009

Outrageous behaviour!

I am an outspoken person as mentioned always.
My reputation means so much to me and it can never be destroyed.
Truth cannot be controverted.
When the truth is revealed, the one who holds the truth will win.
Who started the fire will have to stand the heat as I'm burning it high with truths that I hold.
Who chose to mess with me will have to got what it takes to mess with Catherine.

I've been very meticulous about my own reputation.
Whatever I do, I think of my future, I think of my reputation.
I'm a woman of truth.
Whenever I speak, I speak the truth.
I don't add salt or pepper into things that I know.
I don't exaggerate things except for exaggerating how dark and fat I am.

I can be a secret keeper but I still have my own right to comment about what I think of your behaviour. Everyone has their rights to comment about things they think is good or bad.
I say that someone is bad just because I simply cannot accept her/his action. It doesn't mean that I'm spreading anything outta my mouth.
But when I don't spread but am blamed for spreading secrets, then my reputation is destroyed, you think I will just sit there and wait for my reputation to deteriorate by untrue rumours and moonshine?

Excuse me, keeping quiet when my reputation is being destroyed is so not Catherine!
Catherine is outspoken, remember?

People, just come mess with me.
Remember there was one anonymous, who came to my blog and started to give disdainful comments. What did she get after that? She never ever dared to surf my blog again! Soon, you will get what it takes!

Good luck!

There's no point protecting someone who destroyed me anymore.
I was plain silly but now I see!


Who started it, I will clear it.
Weeeeee~

3 comments:

szelynn said...

go go go catherine!! meow meow meow

cheekeong1986 said...

Everyone has their rights to comment about things they think is good or bad.

yaya, i like this..
i'm just telling him/her what's my feeling only, maybe it's harsh..

but if he/she cannot tahan, he/she can just comment me back cos he/she also got the right to splash out his/her feeling in his/her own way..

fair and square

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

hahahahaha yayayayayayyayayayaa love me love me love me love myself for saying such wonderful things hahahahahahaha