Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Stupid!!!!!

I'm horrendously stupid today!
There's no class today but I woke up earlier than usual to have breakfast with Allen then sent him to Jetty.
I planned to go back to bed when I reached home but changed my mind to go to college to get my notes printed out since it was already 11.45am.
So I brought papers and happily waited for the driver downstairs.
I was feeling marvelous because I finally got the mood to get my notes printed out and ready for my final exam after 3 months of laziness!
19 more days to my final exam, cut off 3 days because I'm working on Friday, Saturday and Sunday = 16days.

I need to finish 2 thick books - Management and Microeconomics!
Yes, fucked-up Micro! I would have fucked you if I could!
Micro, I hate you because you aren't fun to read! How I wish you were more interesting so that I wouldn't have to skip Micro classes everyweek and scored only 10.5 marks outta 50 marks for my quiz 2!

Urgh!