Monday, November 16, 2009

Went KFC to have my supper and his dinner just now ~~
hehehe~~

Tooks some pictures there ^^






Been eating a lot,
ahem,
my diet plan?
Never gonna succeed!

Exam is coming soon.
I opened Management book, prepared to study.
Read 2 pages only I fell asleep for 3 hours =.="
Then woke up to play facebook games..
Then took my dinner, after an hour, took my supper @ KFC.
Tell me how can I be not fat!
Lol..

I hate my eyebags and dark circles.
They are so obvious whenever I smile! Especially eyebags!
Help me anyone. Which product to use?
No matter how adequate of rest I have, eyebags and dark circles never seemed to get away!
Now that I'm ageing, my eyelids are becoming more and more saggy, I'm afraid that my eyebags will too sag one day! I need botox! LOL.
I hate myself in pictures, my eyelids look obvious in real life; but in pictures, they look almost none. I don't know why! Gr!

I really need to start studying sometime soon!
But no, I wanna watch 2012 on Wednesday kay.
Everyone has watched except for me, I don't wanna feel outdated!
= ( Someone, help!!!! Give me the motivation to start studying and never feel sleepy after 2 pages!

1 comment: