Thursday, June 17, 2010

The wrong man

A relationship is about 2 persons.
To me, it's about the right man.
I've failed this part.
Because I've not dated the right man.
Foolish enough, I only found out more than a year later.
Foolish enough to be fooled for so long.
I'm the one who always warns my girls not to ever get into a relationship with the wrong man, but I'm doing it myself.

All I wanna do now is to leave my country and start a new life overseas. I want every shit to stop and change. How I wish my parents were filthy rich so that they could send me there anytime, anywhere I want. Too bad, I'm not a princess, I can't rule their mind. My family is chaotic, I wonder when it's coming to an end. I wish never. But what I can say to control my parents. Nothing!! It's useless.

Everything seems not right and I just....
don't wanna care anymore....

final is coming soon, I'm just gonna study and make sure I pass all subs, make sure I don't delay my graduation anymore so that I can leave faster!!!!!!

No comments: