Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bluek...! I am damn frustrated.....
My tongue is so sharp....
Bluek :P
Jealous??
Don't be....

Final exam, I loathe you!!!
How many days left??
5 days....
It's actually 4 days!!!
The amount of books that I need to read??

Here!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mountain!!!!!



I have not started reading anything..
Is it possible to finish all in just 4 days?
Marketing,
Computing,
Business,
Accounting....
Then after that???
Stupid Moral.....
Argh.....

Fine, I give up on studies!
Goodbye....

Hey my wound my wound,
very cute wound....
And today, it became like this....
It's bleeding for god-knows-what reason...
Very painful, I can't even walk properly.....
It's cracking....
I swear I will hate motorbike for the rest of my whole life.
now this shit happened!!
Phobia!!!!
so ugly....
Nonono,
come on, let me console myself...
it's cute... right......??
hahaha....
Like your food - egg!!!
Bluekkk!!

1 comment:

Shin said...

Take care and good luck in your exam.
See you on Monday~ ^^