Friday, November 28, 2008


w910i, my phone.
Good bye:(

Phone bought on 8.10.2008,
sold out on 28.11.2008.

Reason for selling:
1. The phone camera has no auto focus. Pictures taken are yellowish. I don't like it.

Need to get a new phone very soon..
Any recommendations?




I am dying of boredom.
My lover爱人- Sze Lynn has gone back to KL, left me alone in Penang..
How disheartening...
:( Faster come back okay? We use to see each other everyday, 1 day without you seems like 10 years... We still got lots to do together.. Especially eating... okay?
Have fun in KL...
hehe..
Mwaaahh... Miss you, ai ren...

Hmmm....
Thinking of which college to go @.@
Inti is in rural area, I don't like the location.
KDU? People say go there buy certificates only?
FINE FINE, if I can get a cert without having to attend classes and take exams, I will pay for it....
Anyone doing this business?

My English has downgraded by leaps and bounds.
The reason is because I don't read anymore.
I have forgotten everything that I had learnt.
I will try to improve before next semester starts:P
Must get high distinction for Academic English alright? ehehe...
Here I come....
muahahaha......

On holiday...
stress-free...
but darn bored la...
sigh....


**** Take note that I am not a lesbian okay? I am straight... lol....

6 comments:

Shin said...

Lolx... So fast sell off your pity phone already?
If you wanna buy phone you can buy from my Dear.
He is working for cell phone retailer.
You can get a cheaper price from him. ^^

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

haha... he is working in Penang is it?
Thanks for the offer^^
But SP phone is so much cheaper than in Penang. hehe. DOnt know why..
different markets...

szelynn said...

hahhahaha sounds so gay omg!! i dont want to be your lesbian partner !!!

how to get a distinction for Academic English if you're planning to change college??
hehehe

my dad wants me to go back kl lu omg omg omg but i think i wanna stay in penang haiz

szelynn said...

but i wanna go back kl too haiz >.< how how how

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

hehe, you better stay:P
cuz you neo, penang life isnt as bad as you think:)
lol...
dun go back KL la.
why you said you wanna stay in penang, den said you wanna go back kl too???!!!
hehehe
anyway,
stay in penang la...
haiyo
2 years only la...
very short only la...
you have me ma:P

Shin said...

Okay. Hope you get your ideal phone asap. ^^