Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I am back

Hey people, I am back.
My connection can finally work after 1 or 2 weeks of failure..
=.="
Who fixed it for me? I told my warren hours ago and now it is working.
I think he asked repair man to fix it for me... But I am not sure.... What??!!Means they came into my room without me in there? OMG...!!!
I wasn't in my room but my laptop was!!
=.=" My clothes were all around my bed.... argh!!

Final exam is coming soon!! next week.. hehe... and why the * did my connection have to work before my final exam? :(
How can I defeat the temptation not to use the Internet??
Haih.....
People, I am back...
Back with.....
with......
...................
People who hate me will jump in excite after seeing this!!
People who love me will collapse in agony on the floor.. :P
So,
do you love me or hate me??
...........
......................................
I am back with THIS......
ThiS ugly thing:( on my left leg.............
Blame the stupid bike....
Blame the stupid exhaust pipe....

Don't faint after seeing the next picture!!!!!!!
haha....
SO cute right??!! right??!!

Get ready, to
feel disgusted.....
Get ready, to count your blessing;
for not getting this shit to happen on you.
:P
cute thing.....hahahaha.......



Sorry if I scared your lungs out.. But it's okay to post up ugly pictures of myself sometimes right?? hehehe.... SORRY la.......


And......
THIS!!! After peeling the dead skin off~~~~ haahaha..........
Don't die.....
This is the last one, I promise!!!!
I find my wound cute, like an egg:P
Please think of this when you consume eggs:P


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should be careful of it.
That is the reason why I hate motorbike. Haha...
Shin

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

ai ya, the stupid bike was right beside the car's door. I got down from the car and...... :( got burnt d!!!