Thursday, November 27, 2008

Damn bored weih

I am done with my final exam..
Yeah...
Life is so boring...
Wake up in the afternoon everyday, think of what to do the next..
Nothing to do...
just keep on eating :P
Eating is what I do when I have something to do and when I don't have something to do....
I eat when I am hungry and when I am full.
haha...
Who can beat me?
I am so damn fat now..
I guess I seriously need to slim down or else no one will marry me...
haha...
So sien wei...
My darling didn't come find me today...
Miss him...

I am currently doing Moral slide shows for tomorrow's presentation...
Damn Moral.
Why do we have to take?
Won't the government just understand that we cannot be a better person by just studying Moral?? We only study for exam and never put into practice! IT'S A FRIVOLOUS SUBJECT.. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME..

I am dying of boredom..
People, please help me:(
please...
What to do?
I am going back to my hometown after 2 days..
My parents are gonna lock me in the house and never let me out.
I hate being locked..
Please come and free me.....
sigh.....

2 comments:

Shin said...

Don't go back lor. :P

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

cannot dun go back .. ehehe
my parents ask what do i wanna do here .. hehehehe