Tuesday, December 8, 2009

= )

It's been long since I last blogged.

yeah, so let me share a bit of my life.

4-6/12/2009

Pc fair!!!
Worked for MoneyKing Online Game on 4th December.
Here are some pictures. I couldn't find my proper shoot. = (

That's me in uniform pulling my skirt = ) LOL

Me registering for new player = )

5-6/12/2009

For some personal reason, I decided to stop working for MoneyKing and work for Kingston for the next 2 days.
It was great. Better salary and easier job scope.
My role was to help customers to redeem their gifts =)


7/12/2009

My birthday, thank you everyone for the birthday wishes. Too many wishes. Don't know how to reply = ) Thanks yeah~~
Nothing special. Because I never treated my birthday as something special. It's just another random day. I don't celebrate. I don't do anything except for shopping alone and got myself a few dresses and a skirt and a new belt. I'm contented although I spent a lot of money that day.
Then night went for BBQ steamboat with my bf...
Ended up got a few burns on my hand because my corn kinda like burst out=.="
What a birthday present!
Pictures later okay. Cuz my bluetooth keeps on failing = (
Well, no surprises as usual. I am used to it anyway = )
No guys ever surprised me. . .
I don't hope too much...

That's all for this time... Pictures of my poor hand will be uploaded soon = )

2 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

finally i saw you~
really have been a long time since our last meet..

once again, wish u a belated happy bday, girl..

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

hehheeh ya lo..okok thanks!!