Saturday, December 26, 2009

27/12/2009; 12.45am

Christmas eve sucked and 2009 Christmas sucked.
And then someone blamed me for not being with him on Christmas eve.
So this year instead of having fun with my friends at Genting and KL, I spent my Christmas eve with him at mamak stall eating nasi lemak!
Years before last year I was always busy decorating the church, practising carol and dances. Meaningful yet enjoyable. How I wish I could go back to that time! Seriously, I miss those times in church....
And yes, 2009 Christmas disappointment. Could have been to Genting and KL with friends!

I miss my christian life. Can I transform into a faithful Christian again?
I've been falling.. too deeply...
I'm not like a christian anymore...
I'm an atheist now....

What's religion to me??? STUPIDITY!
You craft an image of a person then start worshipping. hahaha!
Weird, isn't it? Might as well you be the God of that image because you're the one who created it! LOL.
So much of money and effort wasted, for what?
Faith healing purpose only!
zzzzz......

No comments: