Friday, January 1, 2010

1/1/2010 Happy New Year!

It's 2010 finally! I had been waiting for it because 2009 sucked.
Allen still owes me 1year anniversary present, birthday present(Skin food SunScreen Protection is not counted bcuz I asked for it) and Christmas present!
Well, you're forgiven! You don't owe me anything now. I just hope that you perform better this year. Bcuz everything in 2010 must be awesome!

Yesterday went to Sunway Carnival, Butterworth to catch a movie "Alvin and the Chipmunks 2" with Allen. Hilarious! It's a short movie but funny!
We headed to MCD to have our dinner (again) then to Auto City. I asked him to make a U turn back to SP when we were on the way there because of heavy traffic congestion but he refused to do so and continued his journey.
Oh fine, wasted RM3 for the parking.
Auto City was packed with people.
If you've been reading my blog quite some time, you would know that I'm an extrovert who hates crowded and noisy places. Peculiar I may seem. But I am more to romance and tranquility. And that's the reason why I don't club! LOL.

Well well well. A brand new year with brand new wishes.
Let me list down what I've to accomplish in 2010

1. Work more, earn more. Target is to have 20k of saving! It may sound as if I were bullshitting or showing off. But people, strictly not bullshitting! 20k is the saving. The rest will be spent on vacation and clothes and not to forget about my favourite MCD(=.< winks).

2. Lose weight! Argh, I don't feel like talking anything about losing weight! LOL. Cuz I never succeeded! Food is HEAVEN!

So far only 2 wishes. Academic is not that important to me. I just wanna pass my Diploma. When you've Diploma, employers don't bother to look at your SPM results. When you've degree, employers don't bother to look at Diploma results. When you've master degree, you bring only that cert to apply for jobs. So yeah, why should I care about Diploma! You know I don't like to stress myself! = )

2,3,9,10 January = Chewing Gum promoter
15,16,17 Januray= London Weight, Yun Nam and New York Skin.
Then following weeks all will be working for LG Mobile event for about 1 - 2 months I guess? I hope I can commit all days.
24/1 supposed to go to KL, but because of LG Mobile job, I think I can't make it to KL.
Go KL = spend money
Stay in PG = earn money

I received a call this morning calling me togo to Gurney to work for some event. Huhu, I can't. Cuz I've promised the other agent(who pays me lower)to work for him! = ( But I can't break my promise.......So I just told him sorry... I cannot work......

I need more jobs. Feel free to contact me if you need any girls to work for any events. From show girl to promoter, from promoter to sales girl. I am okay with all!
= ) loveof2c-s@hotmail.com

4 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

so, should i call you a workaholic?
haha

anyway, take good care of yourself.

cheekeong1986 said...

oya, wish you have a merry new year~

我的厕所 said...

Enjoy the brand new year 2010...

Yes, we do need to earn more money... But life is not only abt working... We still have to relax ourself sometimes... =)

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

CheeKeong: haha. I think I am

my toilet: I do relax. like all the time. too free. that's why I work . if i dont work, i also sleep for whole day hahahah