Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hesitation

I hesitated for the whole night whether to rent this place - Kayangan Puri Mutiara. It's a fully furnished house. My friends have agreed to it except for me because I got frightened by my own driving skill.
Well, basically the place is up high, so we have to drive up to our house.
I nearly hit a car when my car went backward. Pheww~ Nearly.
I hesitated for the whole night whether to rent this place. I was afraid that my dad wouldn't agree to it because although this house provides me with 2 car parks, they are uncovered. So I gave him a call this morning and he said it's up to me. So ya, on, sign contract tonight and pay RM XXXX.
1st of February move in.
= )

Macro assignment waiting for me... but I haven't even touched it.
Ish~ Always worried about my new house, this and that........

No comments: