Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Uneasy 5/1/10; 8.45pm

I'm feeling uneasy. Yes, that's the word to describe my situation now.
I don't feel like coming home; I don't feel like going out either.
Home is a place where we find secured. Home is the place to rest and to show our true colours. Home is where the heart is! But it's doesn't work on me anymore.
Cuz I feel so uneasy and awkward being here with someone new and unfamiliar.
She does nothing wrong to me, she is just fine. But I just don't fancy the idea of twin sharing.
I know the list goes on and on. Roommates come and go.
It's a must to meet new roommates for twin sharers.
I'm not complaining or gossiping anything bad about her.
I'm just expressing my feeling that
I feel uneasy.
And weird.
And awkward.
And hot.

Anyway, my above home means my hostel!

So I'm moving out on February to stay on my own.
It's better.
I'm looking forward to this day.
But I still can't find a suitable room.
Please help!

= (

I'm glad that all classes this semester start in the afternoon.
Hooray!
I can wake up later and no more skipping classes = )
Cuz I find it hard to wake up in the morning.
Went for the first day of classes today.
Subjects that I'm taking this semester are Microeconomics and Macroeconomics
Hope everything throughout this semester will be alright!


I'm sick now. I'm having flu and cough.
Last class dismissed at 6.30pm today.
I suddenly felt like trying Jenni's bakery's cake. So there I went.
Asked Janice how to get there but instead of explaining to me the route, she offered to lead me there by her car. Lynn followed.
I bought Blueberry cheese cake and Blueberry chocolate cake.

Due to heavy traffic congestion at that time and the callousness of the reality(stranger at home) , I decided to stop by a coffee shop nearby to have Char Kuay Teow. I bought chicken porridge for my supper as well!
Then I came back home and bathed myself then online and blog about my life..

Everything ends here.
Goodnight people.

3 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

jenni's bakery rocks~
cheese cake also rocks~
eat 2 cakes at once is the rockest!

我的厕所 said...

Jenni's Bakery Beside the pulau tikus Bandar Baru??? The cake is nice.... Especially Cheese cake... Wahaha... =)

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

hahahaha ya cheese cake very nice. but i take 3 days to finish the cheese cake or else i will puke.

my toilet: who are you??