Friday, January 15, 2010

Gurney plaza

I've always mentioned about how much I dislike Gurney.
I dislike it because it charges very high on parking. Even workers don't have their parking areas and have to pay as much as shoppers. Imagine the working hour. 10hours-12hours. Damn.
So I always park my car outside Gurney and beside an apartment because I think that people who are living in the apartment may not have enough parking places and they will park their cars outside. Why policemen have to give summons?
I don't see police writing summons beside any other apartments but why the apartment near to Gurney!
FUCK!
I don't care. I'm not gonna pay for it.
I got it once and I didn't pay for it. And this time, I'm not gonna pay either.
It's the same place, same job, and same summon! FUCK.

1 comment:

cheekeong1986 said...

pity..
luckily i ride motor going there..