Wednesday, January 27, 2010

MCD

Went to college earlier today for assignment. Printed out, went to do binding, then headed to MCD with Lynn to pack lunch back to class.
Then Microeconomics test. Wasn't quite satisfied with my results. Sigh! But who to blame when I didn't even revise!
After Micro came Macro until 6.30pm.
Lecturer dismissed earlier so I thought I could escape from the traffic congestion from my college to Jelutong. But I was all wrong. It was very heavy and my car couldn't move. I was stuck in the traffic jam for around 30mins still couldn't get moving. So I got fed up and made a turn to greenlane MCD! Luckily I brought my laptop to college today so that I can online here! And yes, I was forced to take MCD AGAIN for the internet. Sigh.
Stupid traffic!
Screwed my diet plan! (opps, I'm not on diet)

yeah~ Happy. I'm going back to my hometown tomorrow night and come back on Saturday to move all my things outta my hostel to new place ^^
Happy... Finally privacy that I've longed for is coming my way. Wooohooo~
= )
^^
Happy!! I will go for a walk every evening and do some exercise there
Diet plan will begin 1st of Feb!! I wish!!!

1 comment:

cheekeong1986 said...

wish you have a happy diet~