Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Haylo

Hello people, I'm in my new house now ^^ Like it and enjoy being in it.
Short semester is coming to an end. I haven't prepared for it. Like never.
Well...
This post.....
is gonna be a weird one....
My bf Allen Saw has been lying to me about small and big things since the day we got together on 9th November 2008.
I'm not satisfied with him and I'm quite fed up.
Whenever I ask, he'll treat it as nothing. and escape from my questions.
Fuck. I've had enough of it.
Enough of people telling me this and that. Although just small matters but I don't want him to lie. Not even a lie he can tell.
Fuck. He just never will understand how much I hate liars.
just escape and escape all the fucking time. I've had enough.

2 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

oops..
how's the result now?

szelynn said...

hahahahhahahahaha you are also a good liar what =p