Monday, February 8, 2010

8.2.2010


Haven't been updating anything because there's nothing to talk about.
Life's colourless because people around me don't make my life colourful.
Sad, isn't it?
Sigh.
Finally done all of the assignments. Both Macro and Micro.
It's time to relax! Well, study break is next week, which is on Chinese New Year. So I don't think I'm gonna read anything during CNY, I will be busy eating all the time. Heehee. After a week of break comes final exam. Sadness.


Wanna earn money and start doing something? It's tough.
I guess everything is the same. You want money, you gotta work for it. Nothing comes easy in our lives.
I should be graduating end of this year, but because of 3 papers, I've to prolong my course for another 6 months. Well, 2 subjects in short semester and only 1 in long semester. Fuck.
In Disted college, you don't get to resit, you only get to retake. Per subject is RM650-RM800.
The course fee of 24 subjects in 2years & 4months is already rm18000. Plus every semester resources fees of RM150 or RM250. Plus my accommodation fees (a lot) , and expenses of RM800(only food and shopping). PLUS my stupid failed papers. Sum up??? You count it yourself!

Sigh, life's tough but it's short. Life's like a movie, either you make it happy or sad. The choice is yours. hahahahahaa. Macro lecturer always says " the choice is yours"

2 comments:

szelynn said...

the choice is yours hahahahahahaha

szelynn said...

he's a good lecturer