Monday, February 15, 2010

CNY & Valentine

The weather is damn hot! I'm going insane of the weather!! I must turn on 2 fans when I sleep. One is table another is ceiling. My air cond is way to noisy, I don't wanna on it. LOL.
This year didn't go back to my dad's side, means no ang pao from there = ( Sigh....
But I do get quite a lot from my mom's side...

For valentine's part, I guess not many chinese celebrated Valentines this year as all of us had to go back to our own homes.
I'm realistic and materialistic. This I must admit because I don't think they are bad things. You cannot live in this world if you're not realistic because the world is realistic. So you are just being foolish when you don't wanna be realistic! If you're not materialistic, then don't study, don't work. Because we study just to get a better job that gives better pay in the future.
I call whoever that's not materialistic a moron.
Everyone is, just that whether they admit or not.





I like the bear, it's so cute.


Blue roses. One is dying soon. Sigh...nice but short-lived.


Happy Valentine. Thank you for the gifts.
I know I didn't give you anything. bluek = p

No comments: