Friday, February 19, 2010

5.8 gathering

Just came back from 5.8 (IT) class gathering.
Went to old town and chatted over there, then Adrian suggested that we should go Sunway Carnival to catch a movie. So after talking we headed to Sunway Carnival for "The lightning thief". It wasn't that bad but not so interesting either.
Anyway, 3 star for that movie.
After movie we headed to Auto City to have our dinner. But due to complaint from one of my ex-classmates dad, I had to drive her car back to SP. Then dropped myself back to my house, bid goodbye. Then went to pack porridge as my dinner.
I just realised that I'm so fucking fat. I seriously need to slim down = (


Here are some photos that I managed to snap just now. Just a few though.


Captured in the car when I was waiting for all to come.



Classmates



~XOXO~

Allen Saw went genting. left me alone. We planned to go back to Penang today. but he went to genting. sudden decision. I had to wait him for 1 more day. Don't get back to penang means no study. Shit, doesn't he know that exam is on next wednesday?
It's difficult to make him understand when he quit college himself years back!

2 comments:

szelynn said...

why always eat porridge!

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

where got always???sometims only

nice maaaaa