Sunday, January 17, 2010

Summon

I got summoned on the 15th of jan and I got another one today hahahahahahahaahaha
I suddenly feel that I'm really lucky. So instead of being upset, I laugh about it. hahahahaahahahaa.....

Sigh, many things I wish you could understand, but you never would. No matter how many times I tell you, you still don't understand what message I'm trying to pass to you. No matter how many times I tell you I don't like something, you still do.
Disappointed with you.
There's nothing worth to be remembered.
Seriously NOT S!

I hope I can get to overseas to further my studies soon. I'm graduating next year. And I'll either choose to be in Malaysia or overseas. At times I feel like staying, most of the time, is leaving.
There's nothing left to be remembered.

1 comment:

cheekeong1986 said...

overseas always the better choice, i think..