Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Promises

People around me tend to break their promises always.
My parents always break their promises. They say something but never do it.
I hate it. If you can't do it, don't ever promise anything. Don't give me hope so that I won't feel disappointed.
There are even more broken promises when it comes to relationship.
"I love you forever and ever", "till love do we part", "I swear I'll be there all the time when you need me till the end".
I just flipped through my diary and found that I was so naive to believe in such promises.
Well, that was a few years ago when I was still in secondary school. Now I don't believe in true love anymore.
Every "I love you" will become every "hurt". 10 I love Us = 10 hurts.
So beware when someone says I love you to you!

Lies.
........................................................................................

4 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

totally agree..

those are just flirting skills..
do it pratically but not just theoretically only..

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

hahahaha ya loh~~~
hehehe~~~
all guys sooo fucking bad one... GRRRR!!!

imin said...

yeah i hate it too when people break their promises :(

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

esp guy!! so what to do? Haih.. say something that they can never do it. bullshitting all the time. damn it!