Sunday, December 20, 2009

Time flies

Time flies and it does. 2009 is coming to an end.
Sigh, I've grown older again.
If I could stop the time, I wish I had never grown up!
Left a year and 2 months to end my Diploma.
The reality of life will then begin.
Work or pursue degree?
I shudder at the thought of my future.
There are so much of responsibilities, so much of worries, and so much of things I've to figure out. All by myself. Independent.

Speaking of year 2009,
it's neither mundane nor interesting.
I remembered I had a list to be accomplished before 2009 ends.
Here it is:
The green ones were written on 15 December 2008, and the black ones represent my thoughts now.

1. Get thinner(I wanna be 35/24/35), prettier and fairer. So that no one will criticize I am fat again. I've been saying this for a decade! Never succeeded no matter how!
2. Earn a lot of money to go shopping or if possible, buy my own car. ( I wonder how I am gonna do that, my parents and bf doesn't allow me to work. I guess I am just too lucky to have my loved ones to keep me by their sides always.) Yes, I achieved my target! I've a lot of cash in hand and I've got a Myvi from my parents!
3. Get better results and make sure I pass all subjects. Well, so far I passed all! But for the last semester, I am not so sure about Micro Econs! Well, results will be out on January!
4. Start attending church services. Haven't been to church for months. I am a bad girl now:( Pls, lead me back to the right way. Nah, never attended any! LOL

So far only 5 wishes. Hope I can fulfill em'.

Written on December 15 2008.

Well, see......
Fulfilled some!!

I will have a better list next year!!

Weeee~~
Still on my holiday now.....
Everyday sleep until 3pm.....
Wish to go back to penang.....
Sigh~~
miss the place....
moving out next year february... finding a new place ^^

No comments: