Monday, September 27, 2010

Damn!

Class started at 11am. Went to college only at 11am, never punctual. always late.
1 more absence will get warning letter! So I can't skip anymore =(
I hate classes so much. But Stella's class is not boring, the way she lectures is kinda interesting.

After class, came back home, cleaned the whole house and my room, received a call from that lady.
Oh, did I mention about knocking a car when I reversed mine in front of Sunrise Mcd's? LOL.
Well, I saw no cars in my front mirror, so I reversed. *bang*
Damn, there was a van behind my car, I didn't see it! Waaa. Ghost covered my eyes man!
The aunty came down from her not-so-fancy van looking panicked, asked for AT LEAST RM200 for this!




I personally thought that the case is not serious, because my car didn't suffer from any "injury". So I told her her low-end van wouldn't cost that much, asked her to take down my phone number and when she wanted to fix it, gimme a call.
She even copied down my IC name, IC number, home addresses(sp & pg). =="

Went to see foreman with her just now.
And guess how much is the price to fix this??

Muahaha,

RM180!!!

Damn, I scrimp and save, barely get myself any TOO expensive food. Never really pamper myself with a dress which costs more than RM180.
And today I've to pay for a careless mistake that I made.
Bloodly RM180. I didn't really bargain with the foreman. He is her relative.
As I age, I realised that I don't like to talk too much to people like that. Friend asked me to bargain with her that I'm just a student, I also don't feel like talking so much to her.
After I heard about the price, I went into my car, took RM180 out, handed to her and just left.

RM180, can go for E & O buffet for 2 persons.
RM180, can get myself many nice dresses.
RM180, can go Genting for 2 days 1 night. Plus food some more.
RM180, can pump petrol for about 2 months!

But it's ok, just treat as I work for nothing for a day.
This kinda tragedy happens only once in a blue moon. Plus it's my first time ever knock on someone's car!


Anyway, Jaz Beer event has officially ended. We only took pictures when we went Alor Star.


I look drunk, but I wasn't. Face turned VERY REDDISH only everytime I drink.


With Nikel, and salesman. Nikel replaced my actual supervisor for 2 days(Alor Star)


Bye....! =)

No comments: