Thursday, September 9, 2010

hihi ^^

It's Hari Raya eve. Wish all my malay friends "selamat hari raya". Happy and healthy always ^^
Everyone's having their holiday. Lynn's back to KL.
Friends are going to club tonight. And I'm going to work tonight = (
I know it's my choice, but I swear I wouldn't work for any beer events in the future. I'm okay with those events, short term like 1-2 days. NOT okay with a month!!
Hope I get double payment tomorrow!! Weeee.

I'm not gonna work that hard for next month. I'll rest and just concentrate on my assignments!!
Skipped so many classes this week. Especially morning 9am classes.
Just too lazy to wake up. I'm not scared of any subjects this week except for E- commerce!! Cuz lecturer's teaching style and her monotonous tone is really killing me!!

Went to watch Piranna last night with friends. A movie without ending!! It finished in about an hour or 1 hour 10 mins. Damn!!






The very rare teeth showing smile = D LOL

No comments: