Wednesday, September 1, 2010

insomnia!

It's going to be 4am!! And I still can't sleep.
Suffering from insomnia!
Too many things on my mind... jobs, family, relationship...argh...
I don't wanna think that much I just wanna rest! My roving team starts tomorrow! 8pm-12am. I've class from 9am-4pm. Obviously not gonna attend.
Sigh...
Next time I hope I don't get jobs last minute. Not being able to find girls to work is the reason why I can't sleep! I'm the responsible type(when it comes to working, but not studying). When I can't finish my work I just can't fall asleep! But when I can't finish my studies or assignments I can sleep like a pig!

Damn!!! I'm sooo damn weird. I'm exhausted! I wanna rest so badly after September. Sep will be the month I suffer! After that I'll have to concentrate on studies and work only on weekend. Don't wanna stress myself too much. And I wanna go home so badly!! I miss you, SP!!!

I just wanna sleep! I wanna rest! I wanna earn money even when I'm not working. I'm lazy to stand for hours!!

No comments: