Monday, August 30, 2010

30.8

Went to class this morning at 11am.
I COULD wake up! and lynn skipped class!! hahahaaa
She wanted to be a pig at home so no choice. I went alone!!
Came back, cleaned my house. Those annoying ants!!! Urgh!! Can never stop coming to my place!! No matter how hard I try to murder all of them..

Tomorrow is Merdeka!!
So what? LOL. Should have gone back to SP today then come back tomorrow. since I haven't been back for about 1 month + already. And I won't be back for the coming months ( I guess ). Sigh. All because of jobs. But I wanna work so badly. Don't know why.
A lot of companies still owe me my salary.
Some men still owe me money. Pretty huge amount. But it's okay as long as they return me one day. (hopefully soon)

Jaz beer roving team will start this Wednesday. So from September to October. I'll be working 5 days/week. 4 hours at night, BUT for saturday, I've to suffer. Work for Liese first then rush to work for Jaz Beer... 11 hours of working time per day. Will be so dead but I like it. Just for a month anyway! Won't kill!!

I just hope those who owe me money, esp the uncle(not my ex's dad, don't misunderstand,I'm okay with lending him cuz I get 2% of interest every month), please return me my money as soon as possible. And I want it as soon as possible because I'm not charging any cent of installment. I used my whole 2009, scrimped and saved and worked my ass off for that amount of money. HAVE a heart and please return to me as soon as possible. Don't ever try to cheat my money. Or else KARMA will haunt you!

I'm being too good for not calling you and harrying you to return me my money. I've been way TOO good. I only smsed you. Some times. Once in a while to ask about the money. I know you're using my cash to row other businessess or other investments. I don't mind at all. But please, have a heart. I hope you're reading this. But I know you won't! Because everything between us remains private and confidential. I respect you as an adult, I hope you respect me as well.
Just return me soon. No matter what you do with the money I don't care. I just wanna receive the amount I should be receiving. THX

No comments: