Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday 23.8.2010

Hi readers, I'm back.
Busy with job last Saturday and Sunday.
I slept at 2am last night. Surprisingly, I managed to wake up this morning for 11am class! But what was the point when I went to class without paying attention AT ALL?
Well, as long as I don't get barred.

Received another call for an event. Definitely gonna work for it.
Blog is not a safe place to reveal too much of details since everyone has access to it.
I realised that I become more secretive as I age. People ask me how much I get paid for working for this or that. Usually I don't wanna answer. That's because I don't feel like telling people and get slandered as a return that I show off. And to me, salary is private and confidential. No one should know about my salary and how much I'm earning. This is to avoid future misunderstanding and gossips. I've had enough. Salary thingy, I only tell my best friends or those who are associated with my jobs.

Being secretive is good. Sometimes we don't have to answer every question that's asked. We just have to keep quiet.
You can see that sometimes I post some posts on facebook, I'll delete it afterwards. Life's too short to be filled with gossips and misunderstanding. Life's just too short to be misunderstood all the time.

Anyway, I still haven't found suitable candidate for an upcoming event in Penang. Whoever wants to work, please email me loveof2c-s@hotmail.com.

No comments: