Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Life

Life doesn't always favour us.
Sometimes life doesn't go the way we want it to go.
Sometimes we think this is the best for us, but God foresees the future, something greater is gonna happen. And we have to let go of this first.
Somehow I still wanna believe that everything happens for a reason and that there's always a God there watching over me, leading me step by step invisibly. It may sound crazy but at least it acts as faith healing. Psychology controls, remember?

Whatever comes around goes around.
We must learn to accept bad things and learn how to solve problems instead of expecting that everything is just good and alright.
Always be ready to accept bad results or criticisms because they make us grow even faster. Whenever we fall, the process of getting up again is teaching us not to fall again the next time.

Life is full weirdos, sickos. Life is not always full of people we adore. Living life is tough. But if living life is easy, it's not life.
The world is slippery, people are doing things that are beneficial to themselves. They don't care about the others as long as they are getting profit. We must be able to differentiate who is good and bad and get rid of those bad ones.

Friends.
There're true friends, there're friends who friend with you only because they can get something from you.
Open your eyes and see clearly. Get rid of those.
Treasure those who are always be there for you, who will be there for you even when you're left with a piece of shirt without a cent.

Love.
Love hurts. Love always fails.
Don't ever believe in love. Love ends.
Unfailing and unconditioning love only come from parents and perhaps God(if there's any).
Treat your parents well, obey them, be good. Before it's too late.
They are the ones who have always been there for you since young, since you were born, take care of you. Stand up for you when you get treated unfairly. Be there for you when you need. Teach you every word that you're speaking now patiently.
There ain't no love like theirs.
Be there for them when they grow old.
Be there. Take care of them. Stand up for them.
When they grow up they tend to lose their senses and memory. Be there, teach them again patiently like how they used to teach you.


Yes, I'm talking all these to myself. These are the things that I need to learn. I know I've been a bad daughter. And it's hard to change my attitude. But I realised my mistake before it's too late.

I need someone there, to guide, to lead, to fill the emptiness in my heart. I feel that by earning lotsa bucks can't give me hapiness. Deep down in my heart I long for something more. Something that gives peacefulness, hope, and future. Something that fills up the empty up.

No comments: