Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday 20.8.2010

I was the one who took this picture.

hohoho, now I'm in.



Yesterday went to work for Jaz beer. It was some dinner event and we went there to serve drinks to VIP.
It was just 2 hours ++ job, but feet hurt due to heels. LOL.
I haven't got pictures from my staff, so I'm just gonna show pictures taken by my phone. only 2.

I love the uniform so much. It's so pretty! haha.
A day before this job, I found 4 girls to work, but last minute all couldn't work. So chose another 4 to work with me!
Encountered some problem after work. Which I don't think I should share it here.

Today is Friday, skipped class. Woke up at only 1pm. Bathed myself, went to meet Kah Chun at Gurney Plaza. Went to Kim Gary for dessert then Nando's for... ... Lunch or dinner? It was at 4pm!
Now I finally believe my dad that Nando's is not good. I thought he told us Nando's sucks because he didn't want us to spend 20bucks on just a 1/4 chicken! LOL. He is right. Nando's sucks. To me.

After Nando's, drove back home and took my sampling stuffs then headed to Mcd's. Met Jayee. Trained her for the coming event.
I believe she'll give good piece of work... After training, went over to Gurney Drive for Laksa. OMG, I thought I promised myself not to take dinner? Again, I failed. As usual.

Tomorrow gonna work for Liese <3 weeeeee...... Hope everything is fine.... ^^
I hope this semester results will be fine. I don't pay attention at all during lessons ( as usual ) So I hope I won't neglect my studies because of events.

I believe I can handle both. Working is for the experience. Management skill, leading skill, communication skill, human resource, how to handle people and all. I'm studying all of them and putting them into practice. Working isn't all that bad. It's a good way of spending my leisure time. At the same time, I earn money and gain more experience for my future. All gonna be useful! I realised that after I work, I know how to manage my expenses better. That's called budget management skill. Knowing that money is hard to earn, I spend less on useless things. See, I'm learning all these pratically and theoritically!!! And yes, when I work I meet with all different types of people, weird ones, funny ones, liars, braggers, etc. As a result, I understand people better. Who says working is not good?? Your brain must be peanut-sized. LOL

No comments: