Thursday, August 26, 2010

26.8 Thursday

Weee, no class tomorrow. It's public holiday!
That means I can sleep until 1pm!
I skipped 2-3 classes this week. I think 2.
I couldn't refused to wake up this morning cuz I wanted more rest.
Well, basically I was having a real sweet dream with someone I like.
Well, not exactly the one I like but I imagined that he was the one I like. I woke up when I was dreaming half way and then went to toilet to pee. Then went back to sleep, continued dreaming!! The second time, the guy is different =( but same story!!! Why different guy!!! LOL.

I'm so stupid since when I become like a little girl who goes crazy about a man? Well, I'm just kidding anyway! hahaah.

Tomorrow brunch will be oat with Milo. Dinner with a friend.
Saturday work, after work go fill up RM50 petrol. Haih...

Sigh, my previous job was short of RM76, so I think I need to pay by using own money!! =( It's okay. Should be my mistake.

No comments: