Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday blue

Skipped morning class. Personnel Management.
I was too tired to wake up. I hate myself for being so lazy. This is the second week of semester and it's the second time I skipped class!
I will make sure I don't skip anymore classes this week.
Can't wait for this weekend's job!
Gonna work for Liese. Some really famous hair products!
Anyone who's interested in buying, can come and look for me in Watson, Gurney. I'll teach you how to use. And the bubble hair colour is definitely amazing! It's just like shampooing your hair! I'm definitely gonna spend some money buying hair styling products!
And yes, at the same time, I'm working as supervisor for a sampling in Jusco, Queensbay. Since I've a job in Gurney, I can't go over to Queensbay, so I've asked a friend to help out to snap promoter pictures for me. See, 2 jobs at the same time. Luckily this job is supervisor job, just need to go have a look, snap pictures. OR else, I'll have to pass the job to other people. Pheww~ Luckily I've Joanne to help out, and of course I pay her =) This supervisor job will be 3 continuous weekends. My Liese event is an on-going event. Which will probably be 4-5weeks. I wish it would be longer. Cuz now I can't work on Friday anymore(cuz of that 1 class), so I can only look for Sat and Sun jobs.
Uh, Sat and Sun, usually just sampling job! Hope to get more supervisor kang tao as I don't like to be sampling promoter!

Anyway, Liese uniform looks good! I'll take pictures and post up here.
Recently gained weight. Probably due to the collagen I'm drinking. Anyway I've stopped. Horrible. I'm fat enough I can't be fatter anymore or else I'll lose all of my job opportunities! LOL

Life's pretty scary, isn't it? Betrayal, lies... Whao.. Scary.
I'm starting to feel scared when I tell people my stories.
I feel scared when I make complaints.
But I always have 2 persons to share my secrets with. Lynn and Joanne. They won't betray me. They have never!
Other than these 2 friends, I feel I should be more secretive and keep whatever I feel in my heart instead of telling a thing!

2 comments:

Everlyn Chiang said...

Liese =D
I heard bout the magical dye hair stuff...reli nice? lolxx

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

yes it's niceeeee should come gurney find me and get from me. i will explain to you hahaha