Saturday, September 27, 2008

How would you feel if you catch your girl friend/boy friend holding hands with another guy/girl? Or someone comes telling you about her/his disloyalty? I'm sure you just wouldn't believe what you have heard or you choose to controvert the truth and run away from reality; because the truth is always cruel, the reality is always callous. What if things that happen are even worse than just simply holding hands? She/he makes out with another guy/girl behind you? Would you still forgive and forget about her/his past? If you are still willing to forgive after all this hanky-panky, you must be totally outta your mind! You are insane! OR, you love her too much to leave her..
Would you lie to someone whom you love wholeheartedly? Is that what you call true love? No! I loathe those who tell lies. Yea, I myself lie sometimes; it's unavoidable. But I am always trying my best to speak the truth. I like being candid.. Although somehow it hurts the people around me.
Once you lie, you have to find other lies to make your lie sound real. You try so hard to convince people about your "true" story. You make another 10 lies to cover your lie.
Do you prefer telling 10 times, 10 lies? or just a time, a truth?

* I am definitely not talking about myself. Just a random thought.

No comments: