Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Moms are wonderful creatures on earth!!

How many people agree on this?
:)
Mom, sorry for putting you into shame and pain since I was in your womb...
I love you and I know you love me no matter how many times I fail or how many times I put you into trouble. Thank you for your unconditional love.
I am sorry for the harsh words that I have spoken to you, the curses that I have blurted out to you and I am sorry for being so rebellious.
I am sorry for scolding you for whatsoever reasons; I know it's wrong but I just can't control my temper. It hurts to see your face altered.
I am sorry for those despicable words that I have deliberately spoken out to you just to make you feel hurt. Thank you for your unceasing love. Thank you for being so patient with me. Your love to me never ends until the end of the time even when the world caves in.
Sorry for causing so much of troubles,so much of quarrels! If I knew I would cause so much of pain and hurt to you I would kick myself off when I was in your womb. You know it hurts me even more to see you get hurt.
Thanks for your everyday food(they are very good for dad's health and our health although they are tasteless*sorry*), nags(they are annoying but they are for my own good), discouraging comments(You think it's the best way to challenge us to change to be better although we dislike hearing such nasty comments).. Everything that you do is for my own sake.

Mom, I use to pray for you but God is probably sleeping, he doesn't response. I would be glad if he ever makes things better. I am still waiting day-by-day. I can't bear with the pain of separation. I love you and I know you love me more than I love you:)
Mom, be strong, his curses wouldn't bring you to death. You have always been robust. As you believe, God is the one who is taking control of all things. He is a God of righteousness. I love the both of you. Please, think of us. A family needs everyone of us to be called "A family".

I will always remember your wishes- what you want me to become in the future, what you want in the future and where you want me to bring you to in the future. Your wishes are all in my heart:) You mean so much to me and your words mean to me. I will not forget how hard you tried to convince dad to allow me to be in where I am now and the large amount of allowance you give me every month. You will get back twice more than what you have given out. I count my blessings...

~Mummy, I love you~

4 comments:

Franklin Tea said...

Mom's are great... But I'm starting to feel like a momma's boy... GET ME OUT OF THIS ISLAND!!! XD

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

hehe.
Being obedient doesnt make anyone a mommy's boy. lol
Go KL or overseas after ur degree maybe?

max-oasism said...

your mom is your best creature, lol, thats impolite dude.

anyway, your story touch me as what i have done in previous years really hurt myself too, thanks for telling part of your story which is part of others as well.

God is not sleeping, its just that sometimes he has seen something in you and wait for the moment to 'squish' your potential as human on earth, as his daughter of all great to move on to next level.

don't wait but do as well with faith, lol.

mom and dad is of all best, no one is better than they are in the world.

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Yeah. but my relationship with God is .....
None... like... no more. lol