Monday, September 29, 2008

~Life free from worries is great~

Heart Sze Lynn for being so kind:) She came all the way form Air Itam to fetch me from Jelutong to Gurney coz it was raining quite heavily so I couldn't walk to the bus stop:( When we arrived Gurney, we headed to Big Apples to buy donuts and then to Coffee Bean to have our yummy donuts and coffee. We were supposed to study Accounts but ended up crapping. haha. After that, we went to Celebrity fitness to have our first personal training. It was nice. hehe.
In celebrity fitness:) After taking shower.... Sze Lynn is the one on the right:) I am on the left...
Sorry for the bad capturing skill:P
I was blowing my hair. Ignore the retarded looks, alright?Focus on my fair skin... hehe... Trying my best to be even fairer:) Sze Lynn praised that I am very fair le.. haha.. she saw some parts of my body hahaha....

Yea, I feel so great today:D
No stress at all:)
Feel so fresh after working out:)
College life isn't that bad no more.

Message of the day:
Trying to fit into your environment is far better than complaining about everything all the time.
Ranting is an immature act:)
Always look at the bright side of things and count your blessings all the time:)

6 comments:

szelynn said...

which part le?
you should tell the readers which part of your body that i saw...
lol

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

haha.. sadly, new blog no one supports one la haih haih......
above my breasts lor

max-oasism said...

hai, its me again.
your story is about your day isn't?
ok, i find out thats great about your day especially your picture, or to be precise its about you.

in my opinion, i think you can develop to be a great feature news writer but you will need to pick up some skills like kick start, contrast statement, hyperbola and etc.

your days needs to be more concern about human interest. when you expect people to read your notes or blogs, it has to do something with them.

i hope i didn't hurt, but i help. =)

over all, i like to read your blog due to your language has coherence and fill with flowery terms that makes people falls into sensational realm. hope to read your blogs more. =)

max-oasism said...

sorry for using the comment to communicate with you.
i am communication students.
animals are my personal interest and lately is still developing.

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Sure it doesn not hurt me. Thanks! I will try to improve. lol..

[your days needs to be more concern about human interest. when you expect people to read your notes or blogs, it has to do something with them.]

What about them should I blog about? Any examples? hehe

where are you from anyway?

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

It's alright. hehe. Free to say anything or as anything by posting comments. lol
Democratic space.