Wednesday, September 24, 2008



I am waiting for my hair to grow long...
it's so short
I want it really long!!
I am gonna straighten it after 2 weeks:) yeah....
I did temporary straightening(the pic above)

For your information, I skipped 3 classes on Tuesday because I was dizzy and I suffered from headache.And guess what?
I skipped class again today.
I am sick.
As in, sick of my college.
class starts at 2pm, last trip to college is 8.15am.
what the fuck I dont wanna wait for almost 6 hours to attend just one class!
Kill me,just kill me. I don't fancy the idea of waking up early in the morning to study.By the time I will be too tired to listen. SO I PREFER SLEEPING! I HAVE THE RIGHT TO SCREW UP MY LIFE BECAUSE THIS IS MY LIFE! REMEMBER??
come on, I am very sick. I can die anytime.
I prefer dying than living since my life is so monotonous.

I HATE DISTED STAMFORD COLLEGE. IT SUCKS! THE HOSTEL LOCATION SUCKS! AND THE CONTRACT IS 6 MONTHS! I WANNA MOVE OUT!!! I AM VERY SICK ALREADY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT? DO YOU HAVE A HEART??

4.8.2008: skipped orientation for fucking driving test.
5.8.2008: first day of college only, I told my parents that I wanted to change college already!!! I had not settled my course fees, just accommodation fees only. They didn't have to heart, they rather let their daughter to suffer than wasting a few hundreds to change me to another college. Now that I have paid for everything and I have been here for more than a month(means NO REFUND anymore) , it's 100% impossible for them to feel my pain and change me to another college. well, I guess my life is meant to be sickening! I will just sleep everyday when I feel like it and dream of being in another interesting college and having fun while studying smart.

4 OR 5 OF MY COURSEMATES CHANGED TO OTHER COLLEGES
AND I?
I am still here in this dang stupid college.
You know what? I really feel like quitting college when my dad challenges me to quit.
WHAT THE FUCK


*Sry for so many vulgar words.You know I need to express my fucking illness

3 comments:

szelynn said...

haha hey you look great with your hair straightened!
hahaha fast fast go for straightening!

i dont want to talk about our fuckin college edi. lol
it makes me sick when think about it
and omg we have to stay in disted for another 2 years plus?!

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

okok thank you!!!
Going to going to!!!

ya lar:( 1 year is more than enough but 2 years?huhuuuu.....

szelynn said...

nvm nvm... see so fast already 2 months.. hahaha