Friday, September 26, 2008

~Pain and joy of the day~

Look at her, just look at her pretty face!!! hahaha..... I will tell you what happened today!!!
THIS!!is the pain of the day. Sze Lynn and I skipped Accounts class and went for buffet at Seoul Garden. To our utter dismay, the food there was(puke) not delicious and limited:( The tomyam soup was too salty and sour, I couldn't taste tomyam but only salt. We paid so much for it so we had to force our stomach to accept such salty food:( Blame Seoul Garden if I get high blood pressure!!! SADNESS!!! Lunch for RM22.5. The price is alright but not for salt!! We can get one packet of salt for like?? RM2??!
The only thing that I think was nice is the ice cream:) Yummyyy....haha..... Sze Lynn thinks so too:) Look at the picture above, look at the pitiful face, look at how she forced herself to smile and eat:P hahaha
A big "thank you" to Yee Fang for telling us that the Tomyam soup is the best among all!!! I wonder why she didn't mention about the yummy ice cream?? it's far better than the other food:P

Look at the sophiscated looks and equipments:) Sze Lynn and I are officially Celebrity Fitness's members :D We can achieve our dream already(to be slim), YEAh...!!! But the sad thing is that, the membership is quite expensive. Don't talk about a month, let's just calculate for a year. It's gonna cost a lot. We can buy a lot of nice clothes and do Whitening Spa already:( Why did we make such a quick decision? Why didn't we think about the outcomes? I am living so far away from there, paying for the bus fares will make me poor. Well, what's done is done....



I have been very depressed since I came to Penang. It's not because I am far away from home or I have got no friends here...It's just that I feel very empty and bored.
I don't like it here in Jelutong and I don't enjoy being in my college. I personally think that it sucks. This is my choice so I shouldn't be complaining again...
sigh.......
I will feel happy after shopping or seeing things that I like. Even a soft toy can make me feel peace and joyful. At least, it can fill the emptiness in my heart for a few seconds... I have been spending recklessly on things that bring temporary happiness. But it's just temporary, I still have to face with the cruel reality. Where can I find perpetual peace and happiness? Where can I get antidote to cease boredom? I am just empty.
I really really don't like it here..... Life sucks....

2 comments:

szelynn said...

hahaha i want some more ice cream!!
hehehee yay we are gonna lose weight very soon!
so damn happy muahahhaa

next week we go pasar malam again~!!

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

haha... so stuffed also you wanna go again ah? hehe..alright.... :)
can get ice cream everywhere .. hehe save rm 22.5!!!!!!!!!!